Reborn Base

Welcome to Reborn Base! You haven't registered yet, join now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn Base

Welcome to Reborn Base! You haven't registered yet, join now!

Reborn Base

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hitman's Paradise! • Register and have Fun!

http://www.vongolabase.com/

2 posters

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman

Reborn

Activity Points : 47262

Character sheet
    Experience:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue15/500A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (15/500)
    Wave Length :
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue150/150A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Flame Quality:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue0/0A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

(Sorry for short post not good with entrances, will get better when some fun starts)

The Young Millifiore Boss was tired he had no members in his family so he decided to just walk around, he hoped he would not get into fight right now but soon he would want to get into fights. The Millifiore Boss then walked to a nearby shop, he then started remembering he had no money. The Millifiore Boss'es reputation was growing and growing each time was it because he was the new Millifiore Boss well Death did not want to think about it, the more his reputation grew the more Hitman would look for him. The Young Millifiogre Boss then started sitting down on a bench, waiting for at least something good, and exciting to happen. The Millifore Boss then noticed something soem animals started walking to him, he noticed some bread beside him "You guys want this?" Death slowly grabbed the bread and started throwing it to the ground as the animals fought for the bread, fighting for life and that was something The Millifiore Boss would need to do soon.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Activity Points : 47809

Character sheet
    Experience:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue40/500A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (40/500)
    Wave Length :
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue150/150A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Flame Quality:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue67/250A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (67/250)

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty Re: A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Daichi walked along the streets of Namimori as the sun lightly hit him with warm his slightly pale skin seemed to glow in the light the wind blew leaves out of trees as he looked at this ever changing world walking on. The shops nearby had to have something to eat Daichi was starving the food still didn't arrive from Italy, but He ignored it as he walked by a quiet shop were he saw a quite strange looking guy feeding some animals bread, then sitting down next to him and ordering some fish and a few rice balls so he could be on his way he didn't care much for some goth looking weirdo feeding birds and other kinds of animals. He knew he would have to wait for his order to be ready while sitting next to this strange guy but wasn't worried about much at all.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue15/500A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (15/500)
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue0/0A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty Re: A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:22 pm

The Young Millifore Boss then noticed the new comer, he was a Vongola Hitman but The Millifiore Boss did not know yet. The Millifiore Boss then looked at the Hitman, he gave a big smile showing his teeth, and yelled making other people hear him out "Hey Buddy! Can we talk you seem interesting!" The people that was close then looked at The Millifiore Boss, some of the cute women laughed as they thought he was cute, and funny at the same time. The Millifiore Boss then said to the Vongola Hitman "Hurry up Purple hair!" Death then sat down as he waited for the Vongola, he then just started feeding the birds bread again, he laughed as he would watch them fighting for food. Death then looked back looking to see if the Hitman was listening.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue40/500A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (40/500)
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:
    A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Left_bar_bleue67/250A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hitman Empty_bar_bleue  (67/250)

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 pm

He sighed as he listened to the strange man yell out loudly near him, Daichi would rather spend time with women or making money, fighting or having a bite to eat then talking with this guy but he guessed he had no choice if he wanted this guy to quiet down. Standing up and walking toward the man just as his meal arrived he looked at the man with a look of annoyance, anything that annoyed Daichi was something he disliked but it seemed he'd have to deal with it sitting down Daichi put a rice ball in his mouth as he scared off one of the birds with his sometimes cold and cruel aura that was fed by the annoyance of the man he had to sit next to. Taking a Bite of his fish he looked at the man, handing him a rice ball noticing he didn't have any food with him then looking towards some of the cute women sitting at some tables nearby. "What do you want?" He asked enjoying his food.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:08 pm

The Young Millifiore then looked as the man came, he sat beside him and then gave him a rice ball, The Young Millifiore looked at the rice ball and then took it and started eating it "Thanks buddy, but i wonder why you gave me that, Are you a new member of the Millifiore? Death gave out his identity really quickly, after all he was not smart at all, he is just a dome, and charismatic little boy. The Young Millifiore then just looked at the Vongola Hit man waiting for an answer form him, while he was still feeding the animals.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Daichi listened to the strange guy speak he didn't care much for what the guy was saying till he heard the name Millifiore, that was the name of the enemy mafia that was against the Vongola. This guy... The Millifiore... I'll have to think about what to do next he seems like a real idiot though who gives away the fact that their from the mafia with out knowing the other guy at all... He thought putting his hand in his jacket pocket grabbing his gun taking it out of its holster and throwing his arm in the man's direction putting his elbow on the table and aiming the gun at the man while eating his rice ball and fish. Daichi gave the man two more rice balls as he took the safety off his gun and put his finger close to the trigger with a tight grip of the gun looking at the man only slightly while eating his food with his left hand since he had the gun in his right hand. "I didn't come near you to join the Millifiore, you made a mistake thinking that i just wanted you to shut your noisy mouth, But some one as dumb as you doesn't deserve to die. Now its just a matter of whether you can behave yourself or not while we eat Millifiore." He said as the sun shined into the shop and Daichi winked to one of the girls watching the gun practically unseen even though it was in plain sight amazingly.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:30 pm

The Millifiore Boss almost chocked on his food, he looked as the man had a gun in his hand and than handed two more rice balls, The Millifiore Boss looked at the Vongola Hit man, As the Millifiore Boss finished swallowing his food he looked at the Vongola Hit man he was truly Blood Thirsty. The Millifiore Boss then grumbled and said with an annoyed voice "Hey buddy now now tell me why Millifiore and Vongola are fighting, Millifiore did not do anything and wouldn't you think your Vongola Boss, my own lame older brother, wonder if you have met him Hit man." The Millifiore Boss smiled and touched his gun trying to lower down his gun "Come down buddy did i say i wanted to fight." the Millifiore Boss had a big smile that then ended with a large smile.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:38 pm

"As long as you behave yourself... And don't ask me about meaningless things like why we fight if i knew i would have told you, but even i don't know why we fight. Also i haven't met your older brother but he is leader of the Vongola that have taken care of me for years, and since the Milliefiore is are enemy I'd happily kill you for him." Daichi said putting his gun back into its holster and grinning as he looked up then whispering something to a waiter who had just passed by then seeing the waiter take a flower to a cute girl who was seated across the room from Daichi. Slowly but surely he turned and looked at the man then giving him another rice ball then finishing his fish with a smile on his face. "Like i said as long as you behave yourself..." He said eating his food...
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:42 pm

The Millifiore boss smiled at the Vongola Hit man, The Young Millifiore Boss then just looked at the man and smiled, Death then said with a still annoyed voice "Kill me? You can not kill me Hit man, how do you think fighting someone without a weapon is fair." The Young Millifiore Boss then smiled as he put his gun back. Death looked as he handed him some other food, The Millifiore Boss just kept eating.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 pm

"The Name's Daichi, Daichi Ingonita, And I'm not just any Hit-man I'm one of the best Hit-men. As far as I'm concerned Money, Girls and the thrill of the kill are enough to keep me happy. Even though i mostly use my money on more stuff to kill with, food, and girls." He said laughing slightly when the girl walked over and handed him something, it was a piece of paper with a phone number, name, and address on it. Daichi smiled as the girl walked back to her table, and he looked down to enjoy the view while calling some one over so he could get another order of fish and some drinks with some rice balls of course. He then waited for the food to get to the table putting the piece of paper in his pocket.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:55 pm

The Millifiore looked as the women handed him a phone number, The Young Millifiore Boss tried not to laugh really loud. The Young Millifiore Boss then said while he was still laughing "That girl just gave you her phone number i do not understand why but that is weird." As always Death asked a stupid question, he then gave a smile showing that he did not want to fight right now and liked what was happening right now.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 pm

"Anyway even if you don't want to fight... I do... I want to see how strong you are so meet me at Namimori middle school..." Daichi said as the food and drinks arrived, Daichi gave him more rice balls and starting having his drink while eating his second order of wish the air in the store was kind of cold now it was mostly Daichi's fault for wanting to fight any one who he thought was strong or could be stronger later. He laid back in his seat as he ate a bit more touching a waitress's breast as she walked by and getting slapped for it, luckily Daichi was no trouble since he gave the woman money to pay for what he'd done.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 pm

The Young Millifiore Boss then smiled as he said he wanted to fight, he noticed some kind of rivalry was starting, and The Millifiore Boss loved it very much. The Young Millifiore Boss then just looked as the Hit man that called himself The Best Hit man touched a women's breast. The Young Millifiore Boss then grunted at the man's act "Mafia rule, treat a women with respect." the Young Millifiore boss then got up and went to Nanimori Middle School as that was where he would fight Daichi.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:20 pm

After seeing the man leave Daichi began to finish his food so that he could go to Namimori Middle School with a full stomach, As he got up and paid his bill he noticed that the waitress he touched earlier was picking something up and bent over allowing him to see up her skirt. Daichi trying to ignoring left the shop with a nose bleed making his way to Namimori middle school he would take his time to get there he wasn't in a rush to fight though he was eager to see how strong the Millifiore were, As he smiled just thinking about it. He continued to walk for a while longer before seeing Namimori School in the distance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:22 am